Pages

Thursday 14 October 2010

Hic - Cup

At the Ugama School,we're having 'Lisan'.My teacher are gonna called my name after my friend Aisyah.Before my friend Aisyah start the lisan,i'm having a 'Hic - Cup'.I was so nervous,if i have a hic - cup how do i speak face to face to the teacher.I went to my friend Haziq Azizan and asked him to scared me so my hic- cup will gone but sadly he was absent cause he was sick.I try to drink a bottle of water but the hic - cup aren't gone.Then,i was slipped into a banana peel and fell,I was so frightened,it was kinda funny but it was embarrssing.Then everyone at my class are laughing at me,Btw that time i was in my class and my friend Nurin were eating her banana at her desk.She throw all the banana peel on the ground.I was so shy,then suddenly i just realized that my Hic-Cup are gone.For a few minutes,my teacher called me and say " I don't have much time,so i'll meet u tommorow".When i heard wat the teacher said,i was so angry cause it make me feel so scared that i might failed the lisan because of the Hic - Cup.
                                                                Lisan     
                                Lisan is we do in exam or test by speak face to face
       with Teacher.Teacher are gonna called our names to have a test called 'Lisan'.

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment